Will it Bite Me? Media, Licensing, and online teaching environments (Tailored Session)
January 24 @ 1:00 pm - 2:30 pm
This one hour information session aims to provide teaching staff with the information and tools to use copyright and licensed materials in teaching while adhering to licenses and copyright protections.
The session will cover:
– Closed vs. Open teaching spaces
– Licenses in Higher Educations
– Subscriptions, databases, and services
– Open Educational Resources
– Attribution of materials in online teaching environments
– Searching for materials
Note: This session is being tailored and run specifically for staff in New College and the School of Divinity. If you would like a tailored session for your school or department please get in touch.
Header Image: Man and dog from BL Harley 5294, f. 25, British Library, Public Domain Marked