- This event has passed.
Will it Bite Me? Media, Licensing, and online teaching environments (Webinar)
October 17 @ 1:00 pm - 2:00 pm
This information session aims to provide teaching staff with the information and tools to use copyright and licensed materials in teaching while adhering to licenses and copryight protections.
The session will cover:
– Closed vs. Open teaching spaces
– Licenses in Higher Educations
– Subscriptions, databases, and services
– Open Educational Resources
– Attribution of materials in Learn
– Searching for materials
Note: This is a webinar session run through Collaborate Ultra. A link to join the session will be sent out after registration for the event.
Bookings via MyEd: https://edin.ac/2xXk5hE
Header Image: Man and dog from BL Harley 5294, f. 25, British Library, Public Domain Marked