Foundations for All
A channel of open licensed videos on a range of educational topics supporting the Foundations for All refugee education project running in 2021-2022 in Kampala and Kiryandongo, Uganda.
These resources have been created and made available as part of this action-based project which will research and evaluate the implementation of a blended-learning ‘Foundations for all’ degree for refugee scholars.
The 30+ week programme will be offered in a blended format, equipping refugee scholars who have had their education disrupted or are unable to provide documentation of their academic record, with skills and a qualification that will allow them to begin an undergraduate degree.
There are currently seventeen open licensed videos in this collection on the following topics:
- Open Learn Introduction
- PDFs and Saving to Google Drive
- Organising your studies with Google Drive
- FutureLearn: Preparing for University
- FutureLearn: Registration
- FutureLearn: An Introduction
- Using Wikimedia Commons to support learning
- Using Wikipedia for your learning
- AdvancedSearching for OER: An introduction
- OER Africa Introduction
- Khan Academy Tutorial
- OER Commons Tutorial
- e-Learning.education.go.ug Kolibri Tutorial
- Brief Zoom Tutorial
- Foundations for All Maths Course
- Digital Skills course introduction
- Kolibri Studio Introduction
These videos created by staff atThe University of Edinburgh, are available under a Creative Commons Attribution licence.