Learning and Teaching Guidance for Staff from the IAD
This is an open licensed collection of videos from our Institute for Academic Development (IAD), that focus on learning and teaching guidance for University of Edinburgh staff.
Video content includes:
- What is Learning?
- Introduction to Interdisciplinary Teaching
- Introduction to Course Design
- Designing Assessment
- Institutional Insights
- What is a Wicked Problem
- Theories of Learning for Wicked Problems
- Curricula for Wicked Problems
- Practical Strategies for Teaching about Wicked Problems
- The nature of place and education
With more content to come as it is created and added.
These videos created by The University of Edinburgh’s Institute for Academic development are available under a Creative Commons Attribution Non-Commercial Share-Alike 4.0 licence.
Header Image: The IAD homepage banner image