SAGE Research Methods presentation
This is an open licensed recording of an online presentation by Claire Deakin (SAGE Library Training & Engagement Specialist) delivered on 3rd November 2022 as part of the Library’s Dissertation Festival.
SAGE Research Methods can be your guide in overcoming common research challenges – whether you want to:
- conduct more effective literature reviews
- construct a manageable research question
- learn how to prepare data ready for analysis
- disseminate your research more widely
- understand challenging research methods terminology.
These video presented by Claire Deakin (SAGE Library Training & Engagement Specialist) for The University of Edinburgh Library is available under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 licence.