Open Education Edinburgh
This is the YouTube channel for Open Educational Content from the University of Edinburgh. Many of the videos from our various MOOCs can be found here, as well as a growing list of open educational video resources.
Here is a one minute showreel showing off some of the video content of our MOOC courses during 2015.
Go to Open Education Edinburgh playlists
- Warhol (WARHOL) (1 video)
- Philosophy and the Sciences (PHILSCI) (6 videos)
- Fundamentals Music Theory (MUSIC) (1 video)
- Animal Welfare and Behaviour (AWB) (1 video)
- E-Learning and Digital Cultures (EDC) (7 videos)
- Discovery of the Higgs Boson (HIGGS) (41 videos)
- Artificial Intelligence Planning (AIPLAN) (83 videos)
- Astrobiology and the Search for Extraterrestrial Life (ASTROBIO) (33 videos)
- Critical Thinking in Global Challenges (CT) (16 videos)
- Towards Scottish Independence? Understanding the Referendum (INDYREF) (5 videos)
- AstroTech: The Science and Technology behind Astronomical Discovery (ASTROTECH) (4 videos)
- Introduction to Philosophy” (INTROPHIL) (34 videos)
- Code Yourself! An Introduction to Programming (16 videos)
- ¡A Programar! Una introducción a la programación : de la Universidad ORT Uruguay y la Universidad de Edimburgo (13 videos)
- Learning for Sustainability (3 videos)
- Instructional Videos: Learn (Blackboard), Turnitin, SecondLife, PebblePad, Moodle, Collaborate, TREE, Adaptive Comparative Judgement (16 videos)
This work by The University of Edinburgh is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 3.0 Unported License.