SEBI – Mastitis in smallholder dairy cows
This series of 11 open licensed videos provides information on mastitis in smallholder dairy cows. The series has been created in three languages, English, Oromiya/Oromo, and Amharic.
Supporting Evidence-Based Interventions (SEBI) – Livestock, mobilises and applies data and evidence to help the livestock community make better investments that improve livelihoods for smallholders in low and middle-income countries.
Videos by title:
- Good milking practice I – Hand milking
- Good milking practice II – Preparing for milking
- Good milking practice III – Checking for and treating mastitis
- Good milking practice IV – Teat dipping
- Milking management
- Dry cow therapy
- Cleaning and disinfecting milking equipment
- Hygiene in the shed? Let the cows tell you!
- Hygiene in the shed? Let the cows tell you! Scoring system
- California milk test (CMT)
EBI – MASTITIS IN SMALLHOLDER DAIRY COWS (ENGLISH)
SEBI – MASTITIS IN SMALLHOLDER DAIRY COWS (OROMIYA / OROMO)
SEBI – MASTITIS IN SMALLHOLDER DAIRY COWS (AMHARIC)
These animated videos created by staff at The University of Edinburgh, are available under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 licence.
Header Image: Screenshot from ‘Introduction’ video in this series