Open Education & Knowledge
This webinar was hosted by the University of Edinburgh’s OER Service as part of Open Education Week 2019. Join Lorna M. Campbell (OER Service), Stuart Nicol (Education Design and Engagement), Ewan McAndrew (Wikimedian in Residence), Charlie Farley (OER Service), Rachael Mfoafo (EDE) and Anne-Marie Scott (DLAM) as they talk about supporting open education at the University through digital skills development, playful approaches to copyright literacy, embedding Wikipedia in the curriculum, and open approaches to MOOCs and distance learning at scale.
This video can be downloaded under CC BY licence from Media Hopper Create.
Resources and initiatives mentioned in the webinar:
- OER Policy
- Playful Engagement
- 23 Things for Digital Knowledge
- Academic Blogging Service
- Blogging to Build Your Professional Profile
- Media Hopper Create
- Open Media Bank
- Open Media Snippets
- Wikimedian in Residence
- Women’s Suffrage in Scotland – Histropedia Timeline
- Survey of Scottish Witchcraft
- University of Edinburgh MOOCs